- Spirit In The Wind Group
- We must NEVER forget those less fortunate than ourselves!
- ~Tsistsistas, Cheyenne~
- 25th Annual Indian Sobriety Campout 2011
- 500 Nation Film History of North Americas Indians
- A short film written produced directed by Natives and starring an all Native cast. Based on the short story / Unworthy
- About the racist behavior that stems from mascot use.
- Alcohol Abuse / Not the Indian Way! Says One New Years Eve Pow Wow
- All Thru The Teepee
- AMERICAN Indigenous PEOPLE are illegal in America?
- Are We Civilized?
- Ask An Indian: “What’s your issue with Christians?”
- Black Elk Speaks : Wasichus in the Hills
- Buffy Sainte-Marie Interview about Residential schools for Aboriginal people in Canada.
- Buffy Sainte-Marie Shares Her Journey
- Chief Dan Evehemas Message to Mankind
- Crazy Horse Family Talks About Crazy Horses Death / Burial
- Creator, please hear my prayer.
- Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
- Fwd: White Man
- Giving Wopila
- Growing Pains Hurt Native American Food Company
- HOLY MAN: THE USA vs. DOUGLAS WHITE
- If I had an Indian name …
- Indian Elder Speaks – Point of No Return
- Jan. 4th, In 1970, President Richard Nixon set forth a new direction for Indian policy,
- John F. Kennedy
- John Trudell cira 1980
- John Trudell On Leonard Peltier
- Long ago in Indian history, there came a tornado
- Mass Genocide of Mohawk Children by UK Queen and Vatican Uncovered in Canada
- Movie Maniac Directing fellowship in Los Angeles a jubliant experience By Rod Pocowatchit
- Native American Activist Winona LaDuke on Use of “Geronimo” as Code for Osama bin Laden:
- Native American Products, Not Made In China!
- Native American Prophecy (Part 1)
- Native Entertainment Links Collection
- Native History: The Day Tecumsehs Prophecy Rocked the World
- NOT “INDIANS”!!
- Occupy Denver 10-22-2011 Jon Romero
- PowWow News Letter
- Proud To Be / at pages
- Re Buffalohair, 9-11-2009 A Prayer for Those Left Behind
- Re: A Lakota Message to All Humanity by the Lower Brule
- RE: Native American Timeline of Events
- Remember the long gone Pequot. They do not call it Thanksgiving
- Respect For Mother Earth
- Robby Romero Prayer Song
- Robby Romero Prayer song / Part 2
- Russell Means Freedom: Call for Help
- Russell Means on the Alex Jones Show
- Russell Means Speaks Out (part 1- 2) w/ Editor Hadassah Broscova Carpe Articulum Magazine
- Sand Creek Massacre descendants sue federal government for reparations
- Sitting Bull’s Great Grandson Tells Oral History Film Clip
- Skrillex / Damian Marley / Make It Bun Dem / OFFICIAL VIDEO / at pages
- THANKSGIVING: A Day of Mourning
- The Clan Mothers / Red Crow
- The Dead Cant Dance, wins Best Native Film
- The Last American Indian on Earth: Public Displays of Nativeness
- The National Museum of the American Indian: “Geronimo” Code Name Sparks Controversy
- The National Museum of the American Indian: Indian Country in the News:
- The Real First Thoughts of Seven Generations, Oldest Living Participatory Democracy on Earth
- the REAL Killers of the world
- The REAL Thanksgiving Story!
- The Truth About Hair and why Indians would keep their hair long
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse / First Voices Indigenous Radio
- Today is National Public Gardens Day, Buffy Sainte Marie narrated walking tours.
- Todays News Videos, American Economic Collapse Imminent, THE SUN TODAY: 25 January 2012 – And the Beat Goes On
- Too Long a Way Home: HEALING JOURNEY of the CHIRICAHUA APACHES
- Trudell Documentary video
- Untelling the Big Lie: The Murder of Two Blackfeet by Lewis & Clark
- We Are All One Humanity Native American Elders Speaking About The Web That Binds Us All
- We Have been Occupied for 519 years.
- We Shall Remain /Tecumseh’s Vision – We Shall Remain (Watch Full Movie)
- Who Are The Wise Ones?
- why American Rednecks hate Indians
- Why Don’t You People Just Get Over It? Here’s Why – Indian Country Today Media Network.com
- Wolf Spirit, Father to Son Talk
- Wounded Knee: Pine Ridge & The Sioux
- Stickam Farewell! – A Travel Slide Show with Little Running Deer
Antonio Sanchez shared Justice for Annie Mae Pictou Aquash Woman Warrior’s photo.
Approximately 40 years ago this week my mother began the horrific journey that would end her life. In memory of her suffering and in light of all #MMIW who have suffered at the hands of domestic abuse and violence I thought it necessary to document the last two weeks of her life so those who do not know the facts can experience the truth , efforts and commitment made to bring justice to Annie Maes Memory . To this day AIM, Leonard Peltier and Amnesty International publically support the murderers and those complicit in her execution.
Nov. 24th, 1975- Annie Mae attends an arraignment where she is represented by Lawyer Rob Riter. She is bonded out on weapons charges and is checked into a hotel in Pierre along with other WKLDOC lawyers and assistants to await trial. She later is picked up by Ray Hand Boy and Evelyn Bordeaux (now deceased) and driven to Colorado in the middle of the night. http://www.jfamr.org/doc/handboy.html
AIM member Troy Lynn Yellow Wood would later testify that Annie Mae was brought to her house the week of Thanksgiving (Nov, 27th, 1975) and that thru several occasions over the years she had been told and heard information via John Trudell, Arlo Looking Cloud and Angie Janis (Begay) regarding the execution of Annie Mae by AIM members John (Boy Patton) Graham and Arlo Looking Cloud. http://www.jfamr.org/doc/troytest.html
Our family has not heard from our mother at this point. Later a letter that is en route during this time would surface that explains her condition and upcoming trial. The last we had conversed with her was when she was visiting and had expressed concern and dismay at being interrogated by Leonard Peltier who shoved a gun into her mouth and accused her of being a fed in New Mexico mere weeks before she went missing. Our mother had shared that things were not going well within the American Indian Movement and when our family protested her return to the states she claimed she HAD to go back because she had to prove to her accusers she was not the person they were accusing her of being. This would be the last time we physically saw our Mother.
JUSTICE FOR ANA MAE AQUASH!
Leave a comment
No comments yet.